February 27, 2010

it's been a while

2 new outfits from recent outings!

First this one. I've been obsessed with shirt-dresses lately, and this is one that I bought recently. Skulls, random Engrish, I love it! I'm wearing that with ripped leggings and blue tights underneath. Also an F21 military-style jacket and engineer boots.














And next this one. I thought this gray hoodie would be long enough to be a short dress but I guess not, so I paired it up with uniqlo black pants-leggings. That thing on my head is a pleather-ish bow headband. Also wore glasses, which I haven't worn in a long time, but I love them! And of course, the boots I've been wearing a lot lately, the strappy chunky boots.

2 comments:

  1. Late in on this one too but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the blue tights under ripped leggings look!

    VERRRYYYYYY COOL!!!!

    x
    Kawyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Kawyn

    awww thanks!!! :D
    i <3 ripped leggings!

    ReplyDelete