February 02, 2011

These are a few of my favourtie things...


So here's an outfit from a day when I cared about what I wore haha. That day I was to teach a few classes alone so I wanted to be a little more formal than normal.

Enter my new gray Uniqlo jacket. Bought on a trip to Nagoya for only ¥1500, it's the perfect thing to turn an otherwise cutesy outfit into a "roar I mean business!!!" outfit. Kinda...

The blouse is from home, and the culottes are from the local shopping center here. It was one of those things that I saw in my size so automatically had to buy them haha.




Since there is an accessories theme right now, I thought I'd chip in with some of my favourites. I get most of mine from Forever21.co.jp - the elephant (my recent favourtie), the pink flowered one on the right and the giraffe are all from there. I love animal themed jewelry.. can you tell? The red beaded one at the top is from Accessorize in Harajuku (a British brand- used to be sold online here but they took the shop down), and the purple and green flowered one was a gift for my birthday from my mum.

Not the best picture in the world... the lighting in my room isn't great haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment