May 07, 2010

Golden Week Treasures

Outfits nicely done everyone!
I haven't been posting comments but have really enjoyed everyone's posts!

Over GW here in Japan and I've been travelling around the country and shopping up a storm.

Here are some of the treasures I've found in Toyohashi, Hamamatsu and Harajuku:



Accessories galore!!!

I do love my hairbands and own about a gazillion of them. On this GW, I have 4 new additions to my collection :)

I haven't seen Alice in Wonderland yet but I absolutely love the Alice theme from white rabbits, teapots to ticking clocks. I am in love with this new watch- It even has a mini teapot charm hanging off it <3

Because the sales have been so crazy over GW, I have also bought about six dresses!
I shouldn't have brought any clothes with me in this trip and just wear what I buy around the country!
Here are just two of what I bought:



This dress is the Liberty Shirt dress from Earth Music and Ecology. It needs a belt around the waist to give it a bit of shape, I've also worn green tights with it.


Outfit #2. Dress from Toyohashi worn with dark orange stockings. Old Steve Madden ballet flats.


I particularly liked the detailing around the straps/shoulders. Gives the dress character :)


1 comment:

  1. Second dress is adorable and I love how you arranged the accessories for that photo - looks like a store display! I just bought one dress on my travels, but you'd approve - it's PINK with FLOWERS.

    ReplyDelete