October 30, 2009

Halloween duds

It's the last day of the week before Halloween, so I figure a lot of ALTs wore spooky outfits or doofy costumes to work today. Forgive me for looking exhausted; I just got back after 10 1/2 hours.

Charcoal pinstriped suit, black shirt, orange tie to complete the Halloween motif while not looking like a faulknerian man-child. I've started wearing my suits to work because the mornings have gotten damn brisk.

Jacket off means serious business. "Is that your math homework you're doing in my class, Ryuhei?"

Costume after school for the ESS Halloween party:

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! Too funny Mikewise!
    I luuurrrrve the Rilakkuma outfit!!!! <3

    X
    Kawyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. wan you posted! :)

    I am going to make a Halloween post soon, including photos of your costume.

    ReplyDelete